1-Dish Spinach and Feta Pizza
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (4-½ tsp.) envelopes yeast, rapid or quick rise
- ¾ cup very warm milk (120°–130°F)
- ¼ cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled Feta cheese
- 2 cups (packed) fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup red bell pepper strips
- 1-½ cups (6 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- MIX batter ingredients together in a greased 8 X 8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with feta cheese and spinach. Sauté mushrooms and pepper strips in corn oil over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- TOP batter evenly with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and herbs.
- BAKE by placing in a cold oven. Set temperature to 350° F; bake for 30 minutes or until baked through.