Poblano Taco Rolls Recipe
- 6 Guerrero® Flour Tortillas
- 6 slices manchego cheese
- 2 poblano chilies, diced
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- Step 1) Top each tortilla with a slice of cheese and an equal amount of chilies and onions. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Step 2) Beat eggs with a fork in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow dish. Dip each roll in the eggs, then in the bread crumbs.
- Step 3) Heat oil in a large skillet. Fry rolls in oil until golden. Drain on absorbant paper.
- Tip: Add corn to the rolls for extra flavor.
- Reicpe provided courtesy of Mission Foods.