Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pound /500 g ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced canned water chestnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 head bibb lettuce OR iceberg lettuce
- Heat a large nonstick saute pan on medium heat. Add oils and heat until simmering. Add ground chicken, garlic and onion. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add the mushrooms, red pepper, water chestnuts, ginger, Chinese 5 spice and soy sauce. Cook 2 to 3 additional minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with green onions. Serve in lettuce leaves.