Hot Brie Pasta Recipe
2 hrs 15 mins
- 10 ounces ripe Brie
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sweet basil
- 2 large (about 13 ounces) tomatoes, cubed OR cherry tomatoes halved
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Step 1) Remove rind from cheese and cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Combine with corn oil, basil, tomatoes, garlic salt and pepper; let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Step 2) Cook linguine according to package directions and drain.
- Step 3) Toss hot pasta with brie mixture. Top with parmesan cheese and serve.