- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 1 cup fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- To taste salt and black fine grind pepper
- Place garlic cloves, vinegar, smoked paprika, minced onion and crushed red pepper in a food chopper or processor. Pulse five to ten times to mince garlic cloves.
- Add parsley and cilantro; pulse until coarsely chopped. Slowly drizzle in oil and pour sauce into a serving bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve at room temperature with grilled beef, pork or chicken. Refrigerate any leftovers.