Oven Fried Chicken
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 1/3 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix together bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, seasoning salt, thyme and pepper in a shallow baking dish. Place oil in a separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in oil, then crumb mixture.
- Bake on prepared baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through.