Italian Garlic Oven Fries Recipe
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Step 2) Combine oil, Italian herb seasoning, garlic powder and salt in resealable plastic bag.
- Step 3) Wash potatoes and cut in to 6 to 8 wedges, lengthwise. Add potatoes to seasoned oil and toss to coat.
- Step 4) Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Add potatoes, in single layer. Bake for 23 to 27 minutes, stirring once, until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.