Zucchini Bread Recipe
one 9 x 5-inch loaf OR two 8-½ x 4-½-inch loaves
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or two 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pans.
- Step 2) Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- Step 3) Whisk together eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Stir in zucchini until well blended. Add zucchini mixture to dry ingredients and stir until combined. Pour batter into prepared baking pan(s).
- Step 4) Bake 60 to 70 minutes for 9 x 5-inch pan or 45 to 55 minutes for smaller pans until loaf is deep brown and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes and then transfer to wire rack.