Roasted Winter Vegetables Recipe
20 (1/3 cup) servings
1 hr 20 mins
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt fine grind
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 medium red skinned potatoes, quartered (about 4 cups salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed (about 2 cups salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed and cut into chunks
- Optional, 2 medium beets, peeled and cut in chunks (about 2 cups salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half (about 3 cups salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a large rimmed baking pan with cooking spray.
- Step 2) Combine oil, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, garlic powder, sea salt, pepper and paprika in a small bowl. Combine all vegetables, except Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Pour oil mixture over vegetables, reserving a few teaspoons to coat Brussels sprouts. Toss to coat well. Pour onto baking pan.
- Step 3) Roast for 30 minutes. Toss Brussels sprouts with remaining flavored oil and add to baking pan. Roast an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Recipe Note: If roasting beets, do not combine them with the other vegetables as all will be tinted "pink". Add beets to roast pan and gently stir to coat with oil mixture.