Chocolate Whoopie Pies Recipe
24 filled cookies
- 2 boxes (15-1/4 ounce) devil's food cake mix
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow crème
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Step 2) Beat cake mixes, flour, eggs and oil with electric mixer in a large bowl until well blended. Drop into 1-inch balls using 2 spoons and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Step 3) Bake for 9 to 11 minutes until cookies are just set. Don't over bake! Let cookies cool for 2 minutes on pan and then transfer to a wire rack. Cool completely before filling.
- Step 4) To make filling, beat all ingredients with an electric mixer until creamy. Spread filling on bottom of one cookie and top with a second cookie.