Easy Carne Asada Marinade
4 to 6 servings
23 hrs 55 mins
- 3/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tablespoons carne asada
- 1 to 1-1/2 pound s skirt OR flank steak
- Combine oil, juice and seasoning in a resealable plastic bag; mix thoroughly. Add steak and seal. Marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to high. Remove steak from marinade, gently shaking off any excess; discard remaining marinade.
- Grill steaks over Direct High heat to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for flank steak and 4 minutes per side for skirt steak, for medium. Remove from grill to cutting board. Tent with foil; let rest 5 minutes. Slice across grain into thin slices. Serve.