Chipotle Chicken Wings Recipe
About 2 dozen wings
1 hr 10 mins
- About 2 pound s chicken drummies
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin seed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chipotle chile
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lime, peel and juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Step 2) Line a shallow sided baking tray with foil. Spray with cooking spray. Place chicken drummies on tray.
- Step 3) Combine cumin, chipotle, garlic salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle about half of the seasoning over the chicken; reserve remaining seasoning. Bake chicken for 45 to 55 minutes until it is cooked through.
- Step 4) While chicken is baking, heat oil in a small sauce pan. Add garlic and cook on low heat 2 to 3 minutes (do not brown). Add orange marmalade, red wine vinegar, lime juice, crushed red pepper and reserved spice mixture. Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add lime peel.
- Step 5) When chicken is done, brush with glaze and continue to bake for 5 minutes until chicken is well browned. Drizzle with any remaining glaze.