Black Olive Tapenade Recipe
about 1 cup
- 2 cups good quality black olives (such as nicoise, kalamata) pitted
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 tablespoon small capers, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 anchovy filets, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, peeled and sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Step 1) Place all ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Do not puree.
- Step 2) Serve at room temperature; cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Serving Suggestion: Try this delicious tapenade as an appetizer with bread or crackers, as a sandwich spread or a condiment with grilled meats.