Sweet and Spicy Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe
1 hr 5 mins
- 3 large fresh sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 to 2-inch chunks (about 2-1/4 pound s)
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon leaf thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Step 2) Place cut up sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Combine oil, spices and salt in a small bowl. Drizzle over sweet potatoes and toss to coat well. Place on greased shallow baking pan.
- Step 3) Bake for 40 minutes until potatoes are just tender. Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake an additional 5 to 15 minutes until potatoes are very tender.