Cotija Chicken Fingers Recipe
- As needed Mazola® No-Stick Canola or Butter Flavored Cooking Spray
- 1 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 Mazola® Sobrecitos™ Chicken Flavor Bouillon Packets
- OR 2 teaspoons Mazola® Chicken Flavor Bouillon Powder
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Step 2) Combine the bread crumbs, cheese, bouillon, oil and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Step 3) Whisk the eggs in a separate shallow bowl. Place flour in a separate shallow bowl.
- Step 4) Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour mixture, then in the beaten egg mixture, then roll in the bread crumbs mixture. Press crumbs onto surface of chicken so the crumbs stick on both sides.
- Step 5) Transfer chicken pieces to the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Recipe Tip: Recycle leftover bread for the bread crumbs.