Spiced Sweet Potatoes and Cranberries Recipe
12 (1/2 cup) servings
1 hr 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 large sweet potatoes (about 2 pound s), peeled
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries (3 cups salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a rimmed 15 x 10-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Step 2) Combine oil, marmalade, apple juice, brown sugar,raisins, pumpkin pie spice and curry powder in a large bowl. Add sweet potatoes, cranberries and pecans; mix to coat well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Step 3) Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, stirring occasionally until potatoes and cranberries are tender. Pour into a serving bowl. Serve immediately.