Garlic Grilled Pork
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1-1/2 pound s)
- Combine fish sauce, honey, minced garlic, minced onions, Five Spice and oil in a resealable plastic bag. Make several slits in pork tenderloin with a sharp knife; place meat in bag and marinate a minimum of 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove pork tenderloin; discard remaining marinade. Grill tenderloin 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently, or until a minimum internal temperature of 155°F is reached.
- Remove from grill; tent with foil and let sit 5 to 7 minutes. Serve immediately or cool before slicing for Banh Mi sandwiches.