Peppered Beef Kabobs Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon black medium grind pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound beef sirlon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into wedges
- Step 1) Combine oil, water, lime juice, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, celery seed and salt in a large bowl. Add meat; cover and marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Step 2) Remove meat from marinade and discard remaining marinade. Thread meat and vegetables alternately on skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak for 30 minutes). Grill 8 to 12 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Variations: Add 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper. Replace 1 tablespoon lime juice with 1 tablespoon red wine.