- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 pound /500 g boneless beef top round OR sirloin steak, cut into 3 x 1/4-inch strips
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Heat corn oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stirring frequently, cook beef, half at a time, removing from skillet as it browns.
- Add mushrooms and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in beef broth, ketchup, salt and pepper.
- Stir corn starch, dry mustard and wine together in a small bowl until smooth; pour into skillet. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute. Return beef to skillet; cook 1 minute.
- Remove skillet from heat. Stir in sour cream. Serve over egg noodles.