Mushroom Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 cups diced portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup (4 ounces) mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1-1/2 teaspooons garlic salt
- 1/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 bone-in centercut pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1/4 cup apple jelly
- Step 1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Step 2) Mix thyme, rosemary and black pepper in a small bowl; set aside. Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Sauté onion and mushrooms 3 minutes or until onion is clear. Add cheese, garlic salt and tomato; stir quickly until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- Step 3) Cut a deep pocket in each pork chop. Stuff chops evenly with stuffing. Spread jelly evenly over both sides of chops and sprinkle rosemary mixture on top of chops. Place chops on baking sheet and bake 40 to 50 minutes or until stuffing reaches 160° F.